Meal-in-1 corn and soy based porridge is a well-balanced delicious, pre-cooked meal. All you need to do is add water and enjoy its nourishing goodness. The main ingredients of Meal-in-1 are soy and maize that provide high levels of protein and fibre.
Meal-in-1 has been the immune-boosting supplement of choice for the South African Red Cross since 2006. It is a protein and fibre rich whole food made from soya, maize and plant extracts. It is used as a breakfast cereal or as a meal replacement.
Meal-in-1 contains NO preservatives, NO lactose, NO cholesterol, NO gluten and NO wheat. A meal of Meal-in-1 provides 100% of the RDA (recommended daily allowance) of vitamins and minerals and provides increased and sustained energy levels.
Meal-in-1 is suitable for:
- People of all ages
- People exposed to high temperatures and hard manual labour
- People who have a compromised Immune System
- People who are malnourished
- People who have high blood pressure
- People who have high cholesterol
- People who cannot refrigerate food.
- People who have difficulty swallowing solid food (e.g. patients with mouth ulcers etc.)
4 Slices of Bread
60 gr of Meat or 2 eggs
2 Portions of Fruit and vegetables
Calcium Content of 250 ml of Milk
Major Advantages of Meal-in-1:
- Maintains and boosts the Immune System
- Maintains and boosts energy levels
- Provides high levels of protein
- Sustains good health
- Great taste. Meal-in-1 comes in several flavours, including Original, Banana, Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate.
- Children love it and lick the bowl until it is clean!
Benefits of Meal-in-1:
- Low GI (Glycemic Index)
- Made from natural products
- Quick and easy to prepare
- No refrigeration required
- Suitable for all ages.
- Does not require expensive fuel, like charcoal, for preparation.
- Meal-in-1 is a cost effective solution to under-nourishment.!